November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving to all of my family, friends, and blog readers!

It is just the four of us this Thanksgiving, and I decided that I wanted to make a super yummy muffin to start our holiday morning.  I've made these several times in the past, and they never disappoint!

Orange-Cranberry Muffins from my fav food blogger, For the Love of Cooking!  Surprised?  Don't be!

They really take very little time to put together.  Whatever you do, don't skip zesting the orange.  It makes a huge difference in the recipe.  Another thing to remember is that you want your orange juice and cranberry mixture to cool down before adding it into the rest of your batter.  If you don't, you will end up with scrambled eggs in your muffins.  Ew.

I do think I will cut the sugar by half or three-quarters next time.  Just a little sweet.  I've never really noticed it before, so maybe my taste buds are just sensitive today!

One of these days I'll remember to take a picture of the final product!  
Oh and whatever you do, don't skip the raw sugar on the top!  It really makes them special!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving today.  I have many, many things to be thankful for.  And you, are one of them!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment