November 10, 2012

Two Years Old!

Little One turned two today!  We have officially left the days of babies behind, now we have a toddler.  Sigh.

LO's language skills have exploded over the last few weeks.  She is speaking in full sentences.  Crazy.  She is running.  She is jumping (and sort of getting some air).  She is playing dress up.  She is laughing.  A lot.  She is tickling people to make them laugh.  If you sneeze, or say ouch, or make a funny noise, she asks you if you are ok.  She still gives amazing hugs.  She procrastinates when I put her to bed.  She loves to read.  She loves to snack.  She is pretty good at sharing.  Oh, and she loves to say, "No!  I don't want to!"  Sigh.

We didn't do much today but just hang around the house as a family.  I am ok with that.  I think she is too.  She loves spending time with us just playing with her toys (new and old).

It is hard not to just stare at her in amazement of what a beautiful (inside and out) child she is.  I cannot wait to see what she decides to do with her life.  But I know it will be something great.  She just oozes love and happiness.  I pray she never, ever loses that.

Sugar. Sugar. And more sugar.

This is the best picture of her all day.  Two year olds don't sit still!



No comments:

Post a Comment