November 24, 2012

Master Bath Reveal!

I bet y'all are super excited to see the big master bath reveal!  Probably just as excited as I am to have it done!  Ok... maybe not.  I am really glad to have it done.  We have really been living in a construction zone for months.  It is not fun.  At all.

So here is your warning.  Lots of pictures ahead!

Here are the before pictures.

And..... drum roll please.... the afters!
Ahhhhh so much better!




Not a great pic.  I was trying to let you see the lights.  And the Hubster made the molding around the mirror too.

I also need to buy some white towels.
The Hubster made all of the trim himself too!



I obviously have some decorating left to do.  And purchase those white towels.  But 100% better, right?  I love it!  He did an amazing job.  And I'm glad it is done!  Probably not as happy as the Hubster is though!  


2 comments:

  1. The tub is GORGEOUS! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He is pretty proud of himself! Plumbing has been his nemesis since we moved in here. I think he has finally conquered it! I was beyond happy that we didn't have to call a plumber this time!

      Delete