November 11, 2012

Well that was unexpected!

So this morning I was scrolling through the goings on of Facebook and noticed that a farm about 45 minutes away was having free hayrides, cider, and s'mores.  Sounds perfect, right?!  And it would have been, except Facebook has been screwing up the time stamps and order of postings all weekend and I didn't think to check.  Farm was closed on Sundays.  Which we didn't realize until we got there after a 45 minute drive.

The Hubster was not thrilled.  But really, what can you do?  Mistakes happen.

Well turns out he happened to remember one of our friends was racing his car not too far from there.  We met up with him and the Hubster was in Heaven.  He even got to go on three races (runs?) with them.  Did I mention he was in Heaven?

Where was I?  Where were the girls?  We were watching.  That's right folks.  Coolest wive ever right here.  I took kid duty and he got to go have fun.  During lunch/nap time.  I had a blast.  I really did have a good time watching... I just wish there was less of Little One begging to get out of her stroller.  Heh.

On our way home the Hubster said, "That may have been the coolest thing I've ever done."  Kid duty was totally worth that.  Consider that his Veteran's Day gift :)

Super fast!



1 comment: