November 27, 2012

Girls' Bathroom

I am pretty sure I haven't put up pictures from the girls' bathroom yet.  Have I?  My brain doesn't function when it is this yucky and grey outside.

The Hubster finished this project before starting the Master Bath.  Again, he did a fabulous job.  I think it looks really serene.  I wanted to keep a couple pops of fun in there.  It is the girls' bathroom after all.  So the frogs stayed.

We ended up keeping the vanity and the counter top.  We looked at replacing it, but there really wasn't anything wrong with it.  So we kept it and just updated the faucet and Hubster framed out the mirror.  We also took down a builder's grade medicine cabinet from 18 years ago and replaced it with the one over the toilet.  I had the shower curtain in our pile of extras, we used it when we moved into our first home.  So over all, pretty cheap remodel.

I love that frog mat.


Please excuse the garbage can on top of the toilet.  We have a 2 year old and a dog.  They are both trouble makers.
The Hubster is already going through withdrawals.  Nothing to do?!  A week off?!  Ahh!  He started P90X. I'm not kidding, he cannot sit still.  There are worse things.  Right?!


1 comment:

  1. I bet he'd be down for that as long as he never had to tile another thing ever again! The medicine cabinet came w/ the baskets. It is from Home Depot and was like $115 maybe? More than I wanted to spend, but the one I liked better at Lowes (for cheaper) was out of stock. That one also came with the baskets.

    ReplyDelete