November 8, 2012

Make Up Tips

So it really has to be an emergency for me to leave the house without make up on.  I am a little vain.  You never know who you are going to run into!

So I have a well crafted make up routine each day.  It doesn't take me more than ten minutes.  Maybe not even that long.  But I am guilty of skipping it if we are having a quiet day at home.

Then I saw this pinned on Pinterest last week.

Under eye concealer.  That is something that I have never bothered with.  I probably should have tried it out while I was up all night with my children.  Heh.

My face is way too uneven to use a powder foundation, but I decided I would give the concealer a shot.  I picked it up when I was at Walmart and I think it was less than $8.

Pretty sure there is some improvement, but I wish they had an even lighter shade, because I am as white as they come.  :)

I'll be sure to ask my sister when I see her next.  No doubt she will give me an honest answer.  I asked the Hubster how my make up looked this morning and he said fine.  Thanks, honey.

So my review of Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer (longest name ever)?  I like it.  It isn't super heavy.  It is easy to use.  The first use I felt like I was turning forever before it started to work.  To the point that I was thinking bummer, is it broken?  My only complaint is that even the Fair isn't light enough to do exactly what it is supposed to do.

One of these days when the sun is shining I might take a pic for you.  Might.  And it might just be an After picture.  I did mention that I was a little vain, right?


2 comments:

  1. love the tutorial and subscribed to her channel - she is great! can't wait to give the concealer a try.. perfect timing too, since i lost my other concealer.
    thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm must try!!! i do my make up....every day! always have as long as i can remember:-P
    thanks for review:)

    ReplyDelete