November 5, 2012

Starbucks Knock Off

I grew up drinking hot apple cider.  I have never been a chocolate milk drinker.  Never a hot chocolate drinker.  Ew.

And then I got pregnant with Little One.  And we have a Starbucks in our grocery store.  And it gets cold here.

So I tried their Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate.

Boy was that a mistake.  Yum.

There are certainly more expensive drinks you could get at SB.  Certainly less healthy things too.  But still.  I'm cheap.  $2.70 for a tall?  Ouch.

And then I ran into this recipe for Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate on Pinterest today.

I will be trying it this week.  Sure it is a good amount of work.  But it sounds awesome.  And it is going to get chilly.  So perfect timing.

I'm sure the Hubster would be happy to hear I cut our grocery bill by $2.70 each visit.  Heh.


No comments:

Post a Comment