November 29, 2012

Odds and Ends

Random things for you today.

1.  Funny things kids say.  I picked Big One up from school today and she said to me, "Mama, it sure is a blustery day!"  HA!  Well, yes it is, kid.  Yes it is.

2.  I'm feeling overwhelmed thinking of all of the projects I need to get moving on.  I'm making a quilt for Little One.  Not a patchwork quilt, I don't have the patience for that.  One of these days I'll work up the courage to move Little One to her toddler bed, and she will need a blanket.  I have the fabric and the batting.  I just don't have the motivation.

3.  Project number two is that I've decided to make pajama pants for all of us for Christmas Eve.  We usually give the girls Christmas pajamas and then I pick up some PJ pants for the Hubster and he finds something for me.  Last year, I made the Hubster's.  So four pairs?  Why not.  See?  Overwhelmed.

4.  We still have not set up the tree or pulled out the Christmas decorations.  I think we will do that on Tuesday when the Hubster is home from work.  That will give me a chance to get everything else squared away and maybe do some sewing before that room turns into Christmas central.

5.  It is cold here.  And it isn't even December yet.  I have a feeling we are going to have a snowy year.  Sigh.  That will make Big One very happy.  I would much rather have a 70 degree Christmas Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment